Friday, January 11, 2008

A difficult decision

I am not a little old lady. I am not the owner of a minivan. I am not an island.

I am going somewhere with this.

If perhaps I were any of these things, I may not have had to make the difficult decision I did...but if I was, well, then I really wouldn't be Mr.Steve would I?

Unfortunately the student body will be diminishing by a very special one today. Fred has found a new school that he will be attending in the coming weeks (he will be coming back for a few days following next week, so I'll be sure to post videos of him doing back flips, or whatever he's capable of doing at that point). We will definitely miss him around here, especially Amelia. She loves having him around to show her how to do new tricks and to help her decide which toys are the coolest and most coveted. I'm sure it will be a long time after he is gone that the dynamic of the daycare returns to normal. One thing I know for sure, Zach is about to get a lot of Amelia attention whether he likes it or not.

The best of luck to you, Weihan, in all of your future endeavors in academia and in life. Perhaps Michael and Olivia can convince his new teacher to start blogging her day so we can keep tabs on how he is doing.



















No comments:

Post a Comment