Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thank goodness for moms. There are subject areas in which I would be completely lost without their expert assistance. For example, when it comes to figuring out Amelia's fashion tastes I would not even know where to start. Fortunately for us , Nadine had the perfect wool lined purse which instantly became Amelia's most necessary accessory...I assume the wool is to keep her stuffed bunny nice and comfy. Mom always comes through.




I've come to the conclusion that Zach has been reciting a novel this entire time and he has been expecting me to transcribe it for him. It seems the only time he isn't reciting is when he's asleep. Wow, that kid can talk and it seems like a different sound every time he opens his mouth. At first I thought he was getting the words from Amelia but I've heard plenty of them that he has come up with on his own. The plot thickens.

It was a short day for the Green Bay Zachers today since he had a doctor's appointment earlier. I meant to take a really cute picture of him but he ended up sleeping a good portion of his time here. So, instead I will post an alternate picture from a previous adventure that didn't make the big screen the first time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment