Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Shutter Bugger

I was going to post a really cute picture of Zach pushing Amelia on her little yellow motorcycle but when I went to grab my camera, I found that the shutter button had mysteriously popped off of my Sony DSC-H2 CyberShot camera and disappeared. Upon further investigation into this matter, I've found that the majority of reviews pertaining to this specific camera mention the jack-in-the-shutter button feature which renders the camera useless once it is gone. In the meantime, you guys will have to squint and use your imagination as I portray Zach and Amelia with emotocons to the best of my ability.

Here's a picture of Zach sitting up by his own accord which he does quite frequently these days :*: From the sitting position, he then pulls himself forward into a full split _*_ When he is stretched to his limit he folds over to one side and tucks his left leg under his body into what I call the sprinters starting block, shown here /;*

This one is of Amelia giving her daddy a kiss >< ...and no blog entry would be complete without a darling photo of her toothy smile ü

These pictures are making my brain hurt a little so I'm going to end this in hopes I can find a replacement part. Wish me lück.

No comments:

Post a Comment