Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thanks

This morning I was pulled from my slumber by an announcement from Elijah, "Dad, there is like a billion snow coming our way." My little meteorologist was absolutely right. The Weather channel, who is the top authority in their respected field predicted 1 to 2 inches. So far, it has snowed at least twice that and does not appear to be stopping anytime soon. So it is proven once again that you get far more accurate Ohio weather predictions when they're coming from a five year old.

A big thanks to everyone who made my birthday a special one and an especially hefty hooray to Ryan and Jen. They bought me a fantastic contraption that when used properly can improve my health and wellbeing, extending my life by a few decades all while providing hours of enjoyment for both Zach and Amelia. Can't figure out what it is?...you can see a picture with the two tots demonstrating how much they also appreciate the present below.

In the updates department, Amelia is now up to a record of 4 consecutive steps before she tumbles giggling to the carpet. Unfortunately, I have yet to catch her on video making any steps. The one time I had the camera in position to record her walking, it was on still frame mode and just snapped a picture instead (so when looking at the picture below, you have to use your imagination a little but, I assure you, she is walking).

Zach is especially pleased with himself today now that he has progressed from his perfect form push-ups to a terrific tabletop. It appears he's finally figured out what purpose those knees serve by lifting his baby belly off the floor and rocking back and forth like a stunt man psyching himself up for his next great leap. Now, all the puzzles pieces are in place for Zach to begin his conquest of the world...mwahahaha... or at least to get the first pick of the toys...mwahahaha....yeah.








The contraption......





...and one more to make up for that incredibly blurry picture of Amelia which I shouldn't have posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment