Friday, February 15, 2008

A few of you yesterday may have been given the rare opportunity to catch a glimpse of an impromptu serenade by yours truly. Those same few of you may be wondering right now "where the heck did that video go?". Well, my readers, I am going to level with you and tell you the absolute truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me Todd (Todd was a guy I knew in college who I totally would not lie to. His phone number? No, sorry, I lost it.). The truth is...Cher made me take it down. Yes, according to an e-mail I received from her yesterday, her stocks plummeted a record sixteen points based on the impact of that video alone. She explained to me, and I quote; "The recording you made of my classic single,"I got you babe", was so earth shatteringly brilliant that whomever watched it said they would never again be able to watch it sung by Sonny and I. My lawyers have advised an immediate cease and desist never allowing the general public to view the clip again. Oh and P.S., I'm now your number one fan. You rock in a big way."

So there you have it. I trust this will put this matter to rest and no one will be asking me to e-mail them the video clip. Certainly.

In unrelated news, Amelia took her first steps today!!! She made the long arduous journey from one section of the sectional couch to the other; two steps in total. I didn't have the camera on at the time and when she tried it a second time, she fell over and started crawling again. I'm sure It won't be long now that she has a bit more confidence under her belt before she too becomes a full fledged boot jockey.

Speaking of impending transitions in modes of locomotion, Zach has been pushing himself up on his arms almost entirely off the ground and is starting to scoot himself backward. With the combination of his super legs and newfound ability, it would not surprise me in the least if were he able to crawl quicker that a green basilisk once he finally takes off forward.







No comments:

Post a Comment