Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow day

On a normal day I would be the first to speak out against child labor exploitation. The abhorrent working conditions and potentially excruciating hours beg the elimination of any such practices even in ideal situations. When certain countries (and households) allow it, it becomes an almost irreversible slippery slope until the value of human life takes a back seat to cold hard cash. Today, though, I have decided to make an exception. Since Elijah is home from kindergarten on a snow day (It's still coming down. Yippy.) I have elected to temporarily suspend all child labor laws governing our household and have employed his assistance in writing today's blog. Don't get me wrong, I still respect the authori-tie of those who enforce child labor restrictions, but I'm thinking today they're probably wrapped in a fuzzy blanket on their couch. So, for now, I'm taking my chances. Enjoy:

I played chubby cheeks with Zach. Chubby cheeks is a game that Zachary really likes. You pull his cheeks out very slightly and he likes that. Here's another thing with Zachary. He was in the excersaucer and he was playing in it. Well I I um threw the sling at Amelia. She's only seen snow twice. She's gong to have a ducky party for her birthday.I pretended with the sling that Amelia was a bear and a Galapagos lizard (note from the editor: the sling was a present from Nadine's family in Germany and is a fuzzy/furry baby carrier. Amelia loves to wrap it around herself and play peekaboo. end note.) Daddy just took a shower. I was watching meercats while daddy was taking a shower and the babies were sleeping while daddy was taking a shower. They were sleeping while daddy was taking a shower they were sleeping. This is going to be big, and it is ten thirteen.
OK I want to write to grammy. Thank you for bringing toys every time that you come to visit us.

Anything else?

No, not really. I can't think of anything else.

















Elijah's painting of Amelia and Zach as buzz droids, but you already knew that.


















No comments:

Post a Comment