Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Writer writing

For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to be a writer. I was temporarily cured of that affliction for the decade following the acquisition of my writing intensive Philosophy degree from the University of Florida. Fortunately, the shock of elaborating about Plato's Symposium has finally worn off; I've cleared away the spider webs from my typing fingers, and I am at it once more. After all, I don't think there will be a better opportunity to fulfill my dream in this lifetime than I have right now.
I will keep you posted on projects coming to fruition. Thanks to all who have encouraged and maybe even to some who have discouraged.





2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're sticking with it. I do enjoy your blog and your other writing.

    You might be interested to hear that November is National Novel Writing Month. Check it out: http://www.nanowrimo.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those of us who neither encouraged nor discouraged you really feel disenfranchised

    ReplyDelete