Thursday, December 4, 2008

Moors! Say Moors!

Seinfeld ranks among one of my all time favorite shows. There are episodes that, to this day, still make me chuckle in recollection at some of the cleverly-labelled, quirky idiosyncrasies and general farce which govern the lives of its four central characters.  One of my all time favorite story lines is the one involving the bubble boy engaged in a game of Trivial Pursuit with George in an attempt to kill time while they waited for Jerry to show up. For anyone who has not seen this one, suffice to say, the gamesmanship between them is ultimately ruined by an obvious misprint on one of the cards. 

Feeling as I do about this episode, imagine my happiness every time I hear Amelia announcing her diaper is not soiled... and does so using the word, "moop".





Now's the time on Sprockets when we dance.

1 comment:

  1. You go Zack! How are the "moops" going anyway? Any progress with the pottie training? Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete