Thursday, April 10, 2008

Crash of the Titan


This morning I have been conducting some research pertaining to human interaction with computers and some of the overall ramifications of prolonged usage. In particular, I've discovered today a threshold exists wherein if a subject's hard drive becomes corrupted slowing the processes down to a crawl, the subject will begin to avoid entirely the computer in which it is housed. The subject in question is me. The hard drive in question is reluctantly assisting the subject in writing this blog after an excruciating ten minute delay to get an explorer window open. I've tried defragging, dumping data, deleting, and putting a diaper on it but my laptop just does not seem to be getting any better. It may be time to take old yeller out to the woodshed. I figured I would share this with you in case Mr. Steve mysteriously disappears in the coming days.

In the meantime enjoy this video as if it were the last (Again, with the effect driven over-dramatization. What is it with this guy?)

No comments:

Post a Comment